Hi. What’s up?
Are you looking for an experienced Finnish writer who is also a photographer?
Right now I am most probably either …
- starting the morning with my daily Japanese studies
- writing a magazine article on design, interiors, garden, travel, architecture etc.
- focusing on creating fiction, non-fiction and Haiku poems
- photographing something for a client or birds & nature for my own archives
- running errands on my Cannondale bike
- tending to my small flower garden (summertime)
- … or just cooking vegetarian food at home for lunch/dinner.
If you need help with texts and photos for publications or your company’s website, you can contact me after June 2023 by sending an email to:
I have published 11 non-fiction books. My 12th book project is a fantasy novel. I could call myself a fan of uplifting K-pop and K-dramas (scifi and fantasy) even though I have not visited South Korea – yet. I got hooked on the Asian culture and aesthetics when I spent a year in Tokyo as an exchangee.
I am a member of The Union of Journalists in Finland and follow their pricing recommendations which you can find here: Miten freelance-journalisti hinnoittelee työnsä?